Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Automatic Wall Painting Machine||Feature:||Moveable|
|Power:||1500W||Type:||Spray Plaster Machine|
Moveable Automatic Wall Painting Machine / Outside Spray Plaster Machine
Automatic Wall Painting Machine Application
Automatic Wall Painting Machine Function:
spray all putty, such as putty powder, real stone paint, rock chip paint, cement slurry, imitation porcelain paint, diatom mud, water-in-water colorful paint, polyurethane waterproof paint, thick fire retardant paint, thermal insulation mortar, etc. Shape materials; all liquid materials such as latex paint, paint, floor paint, PVC anti-stone coating, white latex can be sprayed.
Automatic Wall Painting Machine Features:
Automatic Wall Painting Machine technical parameter
|Name||Moveable Automatic Wall Painting Machine / Outside Spray Plaster Machine|
|Hopper loading||45 kg|
Use of equipment:
1. Install the machine according to the overall connection diagram of the machine.
2. Prepare a national standard 4 square copper core cable (three core wire) and install 1 socket (plug and socket should be connected to the ground wire, the machine must be connected to the ground wire) and confirm that the power supply used is 220V.
3. Check if there are any foreign objects and small parts in the hopper and the delivery bin. After confirming that there is no foreign matter, you can carry out the following operations.
4. Take 3-5kg of clean water into the hopper, and start the machine at low speed to discharge the clean water into the material pipe to lubricate the inner wall of the material pipe. After the material pipe is to be lubricated, all the water in the material pipe is discharged.
5. Pour the evenly stirred material into the hopper.
6. After the air compressor is full, turn on the sprayer power main switch, open the spray gun valve, open the spray gun valve, slowly adjust the speed control knob to the required speed and start spraying (the start switch of the machine is connected to the spray gun valve). The air flow switch opens the air gun valve to start the machine and closes the air gun valve to stop the machine.
7. In normal work, the material can be continuously fed without stopping. If there is no material in the hopper, it should be fed or stopped in time. The machine must not work in the state of no material in the hopper.
8. When shutting down, the material valve should be closed first, then the gas valve should be closed quickly. If the gas valve is not closed in time after closing the material valve, there is a danger of bursting the material tube.
Contact Person: Yu