Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Wall Spray Painting Equipment||Feature:||Air Powered|
|Other Name:||Cement Hopper Sprayer||Work Pressure:||5-8Mpa|
Air Powered Wall Spray Painting Equipment / Small Cement Hopper Sprayer
Wall Spray Painting Equipment Introduction
Wall Spray Painting Equipment is a continuously working mixing machine, designed for the application of any type pumpable dry ready-mixed mortar based on cement, gypsum and insulting mortar. The machine consists of units, permitting easy and comfortable transport due to their small and handy dimensions and low weights.
All pumpable dry ready-mixed mortars or materials, such as Cement mortars, Lime plaster, Gypsum plaster, Masonry mortars, Insulting plasters, Paint, Self-leveling floor screeds, etc.
Wall Spray Painting Equipment Features:
1. Wall Spray Painting Equipment can effectively save the heavy physical strength and reduce the labor intensity of construction workers during the construction process;
2. Significantly improve work efficiency and save a lot of time. In today's society, the pace of life of people has become faster, the requirements for work efficiency are getting higher and higher, and time is money;
3. Reduce the loader's repeated bending;
4. It is easy to use and can be easily constructed on the construction surface such as wall and roof with relatively difficult construction;
Wall Spray Painting Equipment technical parameter
|Spraying machine 30L||Spraying machine 60L||Spraying machine 80L|
|Net weight: 20 kg||Net weight: 23 kg||Net weight: 25 kg|
|Model: 4001F-30||Model: 4001F-60||Model: 4001F-80|
|Working pressure: 5-8Mpa|
|Vertical Yang Cheng: ≤ 20 meters|
|Nozzle diameter: circular: φ4mmφ5mmφ6mm; sector: φ6515φ6525φ6540|
|Capacity: 50 kg||Capacity: 150 kg||Capacity: 220 kg|
maintenance and cleaning:
1. Disassemble the aluminum cap of the spray gun and clean the aluminum cap and nozzle of the spray gun before the work is completed every day to prevent the material from solidifying and clogging. The aluminum cap of the spray head is stuck and cannot be disassembled or replaced.
2. The spraying machine should be thoroughly cleaned once every 3-5 days. The material containing cement curing agent and other quick-drying materials should be cleaned once a day;
3. It is forbidden to stir the material directly in the drum with a stirrer to avoid damage to the anti-rust coating on the barrel wall. It is forbidden to contact any part of the whole machine with corrosive materials such as strong acid and alkali. Avoid sharp objects from contacting the material pipe to avoid burst damage.
4. When cleaning, first clean the inner wall of the barrel with water, then add 1/3 of water, pressurize the feeding barrel, after the pressure reaches 0.6MP, remove all the nozzles of the aluminum cap of the gun head, align with the open space, open the material valve Use high pressure and clean water to rinse the bottom of the drum and the spray gun.
Contact Person: Yu