Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Fireproofing Spray Machine||Feature:||Multifunctional|
|Net Weight:||About 28 Kg||Work Efficiency:||500㎡/h|
Industrial Fireproofing Spray Equipment Air Pressure Split Type Multifunctional
Spraying putty powder, real stone paint, rock chip paint, cement slurry, imitation porcelain paint, diatom mud, water-in-water colorful paint, polyurethane waterproof paint, thick/thin/ultra-thin fireproof paint, thermal insulation mortar, etc., sanding mortar, etc. Almost all paste materials; latex paint, paint, floor paint, PVC anti-stone coating, white latex and other liquid materials can be sprayed.
The machine is a special coating equipment using spraying technology. The principle is that the spraying machine is an electric air-pressure split type multi-function spraying machine (compressing air by compressed air, and then atomizing the material at the nozzle by compressed air). Reliable, low failure rate, excellent performance, the machine is simple in structure (air compressor is the only power).
1. The spraying speed is fast, and the double gun spraying speed can spray about 500 square meters per hour;
2. Reduce the labor level, the spraying machine can charge about 120kg at a time, while the traditional small watering can can only hold about 2kg at a time, reducing the loader repeatedly bending over;
3. Easy to use, the spraying machine can follow the lifting and lowering of the basket, and only need to extend the air pipe between the spraying machine and the air compressor;
4. The spraying is more uniform, because the working pressure in the spraying machine is 0.8 MPa, the pressure is evenly sprayed evenly;
5. Adopt reasonable split structure, flexible movement and convenient handling;
6. No need to clean every day, after the project is finished, it can be cleaned;
7. Because of the air atomization, the nozzle has a relatively large diameter, the material can be thicker, and it is not easy to block the nozzle.
|Net weight||About 28 kg|
|Capacity||About 320 kg|
Scope of application
High-rise buildings, factories, mines, warehouses, airports, power plants, petrochemicals, stadiums, hotels, hotels, etc.
Contact Person: calvin